Boogalu and Pearl's Page

A blog about Boogalu and Pearl, Beagles who were rescued.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hounds Released

It's been a buys few weeks since I've last posted. We sold the townhouse, bought a new house, and moved. The house we found did not have a fence so we had to get one installed. After walking the perimeter and making sure there were no imminent holes, we released the hounds. Talk about fun! I didn't have my camera with me at the moment, but I took some pictures yesterday when I released them after being in all day.

They usually start out by sniffing the fence where the neighbor dogs are. I don't see them getting along at all. Then they proceed up the hill and tend to business. After that, it's chase time. The pictures are blurry, but that was probably my fault. I didn't check the camera settings before taking photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home