Boogalu and Pearl's Page

A blog about Boogalu and Pearl, Beagles who were rescued.

Friday, March 09, 2007

New Views




I realized as I was looking over the "kids'" blog that most of the recent pictures were of them either sleeping or lounging so as to be sleeping. So I thought I would post a couple of pictures of them actually awake. Sitting.

These were taken as each one sat on my lap. I turned on the camera and held it out the side and angled it to where I could get a side shot of their face. Pearl didn't flinch when I took her picture, flash and all, so I'm hoping she's getting more comfortable with us and the house, etc. She will be with us one year in May. They are both soooo spoiled.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute little faces!!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh it's been almost a year since Pearl Girl was my foster. Time sure flies. She looks good Sandy and Jim. I'm impressed you're able to get pictures of her. I know how hard that is. Makes you wonder why she is so afraid of the camera. Thanx for giving her such a wonderful home

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home