Boogalu and Pearl's Page

A blog about Boogalu and Pearl, Beagles who were rescued.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

More about Poop

Pearl pooped this morning before I had to leave for work! Yeah! Which meant I could leave her in the house and not cage her. It also meant I didn't have to walk through wet grass one more time to get her to poop. Hopefully this is the start of a trend.

Pearlie is doing well on her bland diet and is almost finished with her meds. I swear she is a different dog. She's more active and nosey and gets into everything you're doing. She's still submissive when Boogalu wants to play rough, so we try to make him behave himself (ha!). I started the slow process of re-introducing regular dog food a couple of days ago, and so far, so good. We're keeping a watchful eye on her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for good pooping!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home